February 12, 2015

A little helping hand...

Sometimes this world can get dizzy or confusing. The chaos gets so loud we can't hear our own thoughts. We question ourselves, others question us, and sometimes we simply need help from someone who cares.

Let me tell you, friends. There are so many who DO care! There are so many who will give you a helping hand. There are so many who would love to reach out, and are reaching out, and maybe you just don't know it?

prov 27 17

Today I want to share a few places who are willing to give a helping hand, and I know these are simply a small smattering of everything that is out there in this big wide internet and world.

Brave Girls Club: If you have been around here for any length of time, especially if you follow me on Facebook, I am sure you have seen me share tidbits from BGC before. I have probably blogged about them before. I love the organization, the heart behind it, the people within it, and the love they pour out. Their classes range in wide variety: Brave Girl Soul School is a monthly subscription which gives you access to monthly classes. They have different prices, but each level brings you more goodies. They also have ala carte classes which are fabulous: Soul Restoration, Life Restoration, Body Restoration, The Walk, and more! Go check them out and see all the ways they may be able to help you. They are highly journal intensive.

Jeff Goins: He has a new book coming out, which I totally purchased and took advantage of his special price. Can't wait for the free things to begin! It's called The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What you are Meant to Do, and more information can be found at this site.

Brandyglows: Next week Lent starts, and if you are looking for a sweet class to take through that time period please check out Brandy's class BE: Bare It and Bury It. I have to say I haven't taken any of her classes, but I can say the little I know of Brandy I like. But most importantly, I know or know of most of the instructors in this upcoming class, and I can only say that I KNOW you will take something away from it. Truly.

Jeanne Oliver: Her network is definitely artist driven, but there is a lot offered here. I am still in Becoming, nearing the end of it I guess, but it has been a joy to see how she has reached out to others with this idea. In her and others sharing their stories of their becoming, they reach a hand out to others who are also becoming... because it never quite stops, does it?

And maybe this is the time in life where you have a friend walking by you as well, or a mentor, or teacher, or coach, or whatever title they carry. But maybe it's not, and that's okay. There are a bazillion books and other websites both general and specific which can help you along your way, just like the above classes, websites, and people do.

One thing before I leave you: I have learned a lot from all the above in a variety of ways. I'm still learning, and as I love about Jeanne's class. we are all becoming. It could become an obsession (*ahem*) trying to find the right path, make the right choice, be the right person, and I think we need to be careful of that. God created us all so uniquely, so one of the above may help you right on the spot, or none of them will, I get that. I believe God will help you find someone to walk along side with you, but mostly I believe He is always walking beside us guiding us. We can't close our mind to Him because we are taking in from others. It's easy to do, so be careful on that one.

I hope one of these amazing opportunities is just what you were looking for right now. And if not, may you soon find a helping hand to guide you along the way.



I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...