Plans awry

002

Isn't this making a lovely baby blanket? I'll need to frog the top and bottom rows and continue with the squares, but it seems like such a sweet blanket.

The problem?

This was meant to be a vest. I was working from the main part of the vest in both directions. The top was going to be the same square but only in the linen, which you can see I had started, but somewhere along the way the yarn simply refused to go along with my vision. And I don't want to wear a vest which looks like a blanket.

I still want to make a vest! And maybe it was the choice of yarn. Or the squares? But this will not be my vest. A long one, if you were wondering.

But it might make a very pretty blanket.


I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

Popular Posts