- There are a few new crochet patterns underneath the tab at the top, check it out!
- I have been enjoying doing the Esther study through LGG. It has given me the focus I hoped it would.
- I haven't written anything but letters in the past month.
- The words are starting to play along the edges of my mind again.
- I haven't read anything in the past month. I've tried a couple of different times, but fell flat. I'm hoping this is a passing phase.
- I have decluttered, cleaned out, rearranged, and redecorated areas which I had not spent much time in prior to this past month.
- I have filled my freezer full of three months of dinners, understanding that I don't use a freezer meal every night of the month.
- I completed Creating Your Life Plan and took a few really good ideas and concepts out of it.
- I broke two boards with one technique! I'm looking towards my next belt test in December with anticipation and expectation.
- I've been enjoying Brave Girl Soul School and am looking forward to starting their class The Walk soon.
- I have begun working on Christmas presents.
As I get my feet planted underneath me I am still taking a break from the blog, but I appreciate all the sweet comments, prayers, and thoughts while I am growing. God has been amazing showing me where He is and where I am. He's showing me more than ever that I am still who I am but I'm working out exactly what that means and how it should look. No stress though. I have lovely people surrounding, supporting, and encouraging me every step of the way.
Just thought I'd drop a note, since it's been a month and all.