Emily at Chatting at the Sky has been doing a link up for "what we learn" each month for quite a while. I have always liked the idea, and coming back to the blog decided I would like to join in. So, I'm linking up with her and all the other amazing bloggers who are sharing what they learned last month.
1. Uplifting encouraging music helps the day go well. Putting positive in helps positive come out.
2. We can't do everything, but we should never hesitate to do what we can. Everybody's little bit adds up.
3. Laughter is infectious. So is grumpiness. I decide what I pass on.
4. Expectations lead to excitement while waiting, but they can also lead to disappointment if we're not careful.
5. Hearts full of love and contentment are safe places to land.
6. Stepping outside of ourselves can feel huge, but encouraging others even in small ways makes a tangible difference.
7. Satellite radio is awesome on the back roads of Texas.
8. Redefining, starting over, starting new, and building up is a process of small changes building upon each other.