Some little things I have learned

Emily at Chatting at the Sky has been doing a link up for "what we learn" each month for quite a while. I have always liked the idea, and coming back to the blog decided I would like to join in. So, I'm linking up with her and all the other amazing bloggers who are sharing what they learned last month.

septoct

1. Uplifting encouraging music helps the day go well. Putting positive in helps positive come out.
2. We can't do everything, but we should never hesitate to do what we can. Everybody's little bit adds up.
3. Laughter is infectious. So is grumpiness. I decide what I pass on.
4. Expectations lead to excitement while waiting, but they can also lead to disappointment if we're not careful.
5. Hearts full of love and contentment are safe places to land.
6. Stepping outside of ourselves can feel huge, but encouraging others even in small ways makes a tangible difference.
7. Satellite radio is awesome on the back roads of Texas.
8. Redefining, starting over, starting new, and building up is a process of small changes building upon each other.


I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

  1. I'm here for the link up!

    I'm all about music and would keep it going pretty much all of the time!

    #'s 3 and 4 are soo very true! And then #5 too! I just love your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, Victoria!! Thanks so much for dropping in. :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right?! Why do I have to relearn this so often? Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  3. I love all the encouraging, positive things you learned and are passing along to us! I need to be reminded that my attitude changes the attitudes of those around me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I appreciate you dropping in. :)

      Delete
  4. So many words of wisdom. Thanks for your beautiful list. My favorite (and it was hard to pick just one): 3. Laughter is infectious. So is grumpiness. I decide what I pass on.

    Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz! I appreciate you dropping in. :)

      Delete
  5. Stacey - I love that you are jumping in on this link up... it IS so fun, right? I love it! And this list? Amen to each and every one of the things listed here, friend! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karrilee! It's a nerve wracking thing for me, to do the link ups, but I figured I could try. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts