Sharing a great idea!

I had been looking for a great link to share with y'all, because words are scarce but inspiration is at your fingertips on the web. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to share, but I had seen a few things which peaked my interest a bit. Then I crossed paths with this awesome idea this morning. It was shared on Facebook and I ADORE it! Why wait until December? Why not start right now!! But if you need a few ideas of some little things you can do which WILL make a difference, here's the link to get you started.



I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

  1. Talk about double conviction. ODB was over James 2: 14-20. Read it and you will understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! The dance we all do with faith and deeds. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts