As I contemplate returning



What if we stopped trying to do things so ginormous? I have to admit, there is part of my heart which thinks if it's not done big it isn't done right. That if the multitudes aren't touched then it doesn't matter. I see those who can reach out to the many held up to become a standard whether they want it or not. And those of us who are working small sometimes feel not seen. 

I have spent the majority of my life working for a small group of people. I have spent the majority of my life where my focus was on a few. When I started considering this transition I thought this must be the time when I go big. This must be the time when I reach out further. And in some ways I am, but at the same time I have realized that I am still supposed to be small. I think my personality works better that way, and my pride stays out of my way a little easier then.

I will share small ideas we can use to bless one another, take care of ourselves, and make this life a little more beautiful while we are at it. I will share ideas I have tried, those I want to try, and some which may not work for me but you will love them. I will work hard to practice what we talk about here. I will listen if you have something to share, and will pass it on if you allow me to do so. I will still share my crochet patterns, make things for those who request it, talk about all aspects of self-defense, dig into the Bible, and share my story here. I want to create a life, which overflows into this space, of giving, sharing, and loving. It wont be ginormous, but I'm hoping it will be simply beautiful.

Join me?

I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

  1. I love your new design, Stacey! The little things are so important and sometimes we miss them looking for the big things. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. You know, even if we only reach one person our blogs make a difference. And even the times when no one reads matter. They mean something to the one who has written. I see your heart in this post and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gayle! I have had the "name" of the blog in the back of my head for over a year. I hope I can do it justice. I'm so glad you will be here with me. :D

      Delete
  2. Waiting patiently with a very similar heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little things!! I jumped into #write31days all motivated even though I knew I had too much on my plate... a week in and it's been quiet! Hoping to keep it little even if it isn't a full 31 days!

    and looking forward to reading your little things when they come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. :) And as far as 31 days... just do it when you have a window. Don't stress yourself! Share your beautiful cards, one a day! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts