August 22, 2014

Some space

space 

I haven't read Finding Spiritual Whitespace by Bonnie, I have a gift card which might have that title waiting, but the concept of having whitespace, or margin, is one I have often embraced. Don't get me wrong, there have been times my calendar was overfilled and I have become overwhelmed. Those moments remind me how important it is to make some time for rest and rejuvenation.

These next few .... months? I'm not sure how long it will be, to be honest. I might stick that hat pattern up here next week, but I might not write anything for public consumption until October, or 2015? I just know I need some of that whitespace to be able to breathe. I'm choosing My Best Yes for where I am right now. I might need to buy Lysa's book as well.

I hope you enjoy the posts and crochet patterns I have here. Many posts are linked in my about me page, and on the left side you can see the archives and the most popular posts of the month. I appreciate you all very much, and each comment will still be answered so if you have any questions I will certainly get back to you.

Have you made sure to make some margin in your own day?

I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...