Christmas in August check-in

How is the charity challenge going? Can you believe we are half way done with this month?! Me either. I'm pleased with what I have done so far. I started out with this adorable hat pattern I found, but unfortunately the second one in gave me some issues. I frogged it a time and a half, and decided that I simply needed a simpler pattern to follow. I know they have a lot out there, but I couldn't find what I was wanting, so I created it. I'll share that hat pattern next week. What I like most is it can be a skull cap or a slouchy hat. I made some of both. :) Now I'm moving on to scarves/cowls.

Are y'all doing well? If you forgot, you can always begin! And if you can't do it now I hope you will consider doing it sometime.

I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

Popular Posts