Bloom

I haven't written for Five Minute Friday in... months. But this morning I saw the prompt and it hit a spot inside of me. I think it actually snuggled up in my brain and whispered yes.... now.




~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bloom ~~~~~~~

I love to watch people become what they are meant to be. I love to watch people take a step into themselves. I love to see someone who is scared to death, but ready to take the jump because they know that is what they are supposed to do. Even if they don't know what comes next.

I have crossed paths with a multitude of people who encourage others to do these things. They give out tools, hold hands, share encouragement, and become cheerleaders.

I am not the same person I was four years ago, but I am still the same girl. Does this make sense? I have had so many who willingly walked along side me as I dug through the valley, hid in the holes, and now I am coming out into my own. I have learned to know who I am, accept who I have been, and decide who I am meant to be. Of course, always with the hand of the Lord on my back as my True Guide.

I believe I will not simply bloom once in this life time. Rather I will have different seasons, flower over and over, and continue growing from what I need, the removal of what is harmful, and space to breathe.

I have been struggling as I write this, a little more than five minutes and many deletions. The point I am trying to come to is what I want deeply is to be for others as so many have been for me. I want to help others bloom and become the beautiful expressions God created them to be.

I don't know how yet.
I don't know the details.

But I once heard we have to have a dream, one that seems big and wild. And I think this is mine.


bloom

I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful dream, wild and life-giving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. (Scary too! LOL)

      Delete
    2. All the best things are at first. ;)

      Delete
    3. I'm starting to realize that more and more!!

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful, Stacey! It is scary, but it is worth it. I understand needing help along the way--I have a dear friend who practically kept me alive during a dark time--and I know how important it is to have encouragement and to be an encouragement. You are doing a brave thing, and it will be good!

    Blessings,
    Selena (via FMF)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Selena! And thank you for encouraging me!!

      Delete
  3. Stacey, this is so beautiful and your heart is so big! I love this thought: "I believe I will not simply bloom once in this life time. Rather I will have different seasons, flower over and over, and continue growing from what I need, the removal of what is harmful, and space to breathe."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gayl. That idea really hit me when I was thinking about it. It just seemed so true. I'm gllad it resonated!

      Delete
  4. Amen to the beautiful unfolding. There's so much grace!!! Linking arms with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO much grace! ((hugs)) Thank you Marvia

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts