Orange Chocolate Bars

Because I couldn't help myself and I REALLY wanted to do a post like this. I needed something that would go with the orangesicle cookie mix because I didn't want cookies. This was great. The chocolate does NOT overpower the orange and it was a nice blend. Not sure if I would do the white vanilla chips, because honestly they weren't noticeable. Double them or leave them out next time, I say. And I baked them according to the brownie instructions leaving them until the batter was fully set, which really was about 10 extra minutes than what the box says. Enjoy!
yummy chocolate orange bars

I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

  1. What a good idea! I've never thought about layering them. Yum! Thinking of all the possibilities now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the Ultimate Brownies, also known as the Slutty Brownies? Cookie dough, oreos, and brownie mix on top. We made some of those for the wedding, and they were brilliant. That's where I got the basic idea for this one.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm! That looks good! Did you save me some?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Did you see it makes a 9x13 dish of them?? Oh yes, I have plenty for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts