She Flew

She knew
She saw
She tried
She jumped
She landed
She fell
She breathed
She returned
She bled
She cried
She hid
She lied
She wanted
She waited
She stopped
She turned
She stepped
She walked
She ran
She jumped
She flew

she flew


This post came from a word prompt during a write-in with The Story Sessions. We had half an hour and this was my third response. It was the quietest but also my favorite, so I'm sharing it today.

If you’re curious to find out more about The Story Sessions, they’re having a Twitter party this Thursday, February 27th, from 7p-9p CST, using the hashtag #jointhestory. Please join in!

I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

Comments

  1. I like that in the end she flied. Lied, cried, but in the end, she flied. Maybe hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely hope. We fall sometimes, and it takes us a bit to get there, but I do believe we will fly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts