December 27, 2013

You are your choice.

27

Who do you want to be, friend? Sit down and figure it out. Give yourself some quiet, space, and time. Look deep, dig hard, open yourself to God and his divine guidance.

Here's the thing: You will be who you decide to be. And the same goes for me. And sometimes that is one of the scariest thoughts because it means I have to take responsibility for myself. But it's time. It's time for all of us to do just that.

You don't like who you are right now? start over.

There is a beautiful soul inside of you who wants to live free and clear and big and brave and small and right. But you have to decide to do those things, and to step out, and to follow that instinct from deep within.

You can do it. We'll do it together.


I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! I'm writing my January 1 blog post and the picture I took for it is of the words "Begin…Again."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...