December 30, 2013

Last few words...

30
Take time to appreciate where you have been and how far you have come.
Remember this on the hard days.
Appreciate the moments.
Love fully.
Take the chance.
Don't let the opportunity pass you by.
Say good-bye in peace.
Don't burn bridges.
Enjoy the good right now.
Keep fighting for where you are going.
Don't give up.
Challenge yourself.
Love.
You are amazing.
You are wonderful.
You are full of joy and peace.
You are beginning.
You are starting a new day.
It is not over yet.
You are the one who can make a difference.
Thank you for being with me through this past year.
So much has changed.
It always will.
But I appreciate those who have walked with me
supported me
loved me
and continued on with me.
Thank you.
Happy New Year, my friends.
See you in 2014


I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Stacey. Here is to a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you as well! Hoping your year is full of chances that bring rewards and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...