November 1, 2013

A month of shopping safely. (well, almost a month)

November

It's that time of year. If you haven't started your shopping by now, you will before this month is over. Here's the thing, I know you all are very smart. I understand we all vary our level of risk and safety with each day and each thing we do. I simply want to share a few ideas which will keep us a little safer when we head out with the crowds to the stores this shopping season. Some we all know and simply need to be reminded of. Some I have heard and think are outstanding. Because really, you and I both hear all the stories on the news of the thievery and harm that is done when it's supposed to be the "happiest time of the year." If there is anything we can do to keep us from being the main character in those stories, then let's talk about it and do it.




I would love for you to join the conversation through 
Facebook, Twitter, my email, or in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...