Before and After (In pictures)

My desk/table
my table my table
Under and beside the table
Under and next to my table Under and next to my table
Art bookshelves and corner
art bookshelf and corner art bookshelf and corner
Under the printer
under the printer under the printer
Clutter corner
clutter corner clutter corner
My shoes (now in the bin under the chair in the after picture)
shoes in front of my dresser shoes in front of dresser (no more)
Chair in my room
chair in my bedroom chair in bedroom
Bin in the closet
bin in the middle of the closet bin in the middle of the closet
Floor of my side of the closet
bottom of my side of the closet bottom of my side of the closet
Top of my side of the closet
top of my side of the closet top of my side of the closet
Storage bin in the bedroom
the storage chest in my room the storage chest in my room
My table in the family room
my table my table in family room
Under the stereo
under the stereo under the stereo
Linen closet
linen closet linen closet
The main catch all for the house
The main catch all to the house the main catch all to the house
What you see when you come in from the garage
What you see as soon as you walk in the house from the garage What you see as soon as you come in from the garage
Bottom of the storage utility closet
the bottom of the utility storage bottom of the utility storage closet
Top of the storage utility closet
top of utility closet top of utility storage closet
Bottom shelves of the storage utility closet
bottom shelves of utility closet bottom shelves of utility storage closet
Bottom of the coat closet
Bottom of hall closet bottom of hall closet
Top of the coat closet
Top of hall closet. top of hall closet
Shelves in the dining room
Lower shelf in the dining room shleves in dining room gone

Comments

Popular Posts