Z: No E-Z target

target

We have talked about a lot of things over the past month, but I know there is so much we didn’t even touch. If there is anything I want you to take away from this month, it is to not allow yourself to be an easy target. Learn as much as you can, make choices which will keep you safe, walk assuredly, pay attention to what’s going on around you, and know you are worthy of being protected. Don’t be an easy target out of ignorance or procrastination or politeness. Help yourself, and then as you begin to do that help others as well. Share your knowledge and information so they too can be protected.

As much as it would be nice to hand over the responsibility for our protection to someone else, it’s simply not a sane way to live. You are the only one who can help yourself at times. Learn what you can to take care of yourself and those around you so you are no longer an easy target for anyone’s convenience or opportunity.

(I know this is the last day of the A-to-Z challenge, but come back tomorrow for my wrap up! There's an important fact I need to share with you yet. Thanks friends.)

Comments

  1. Clever use of Z! You know I've gotta come back for this last bit. This has been a wonderful series. I know that I have learned so much. Thank you for taking the time, care and patience to lay it all out there. You should get to go on to the next belt color just for this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't think so, but thank you! I'm glad you stuck with me. :)

      Delete
  2. This has been such a awesome theme and I have learned so much I'm confident I won't be an easy target now!!

    I really enjoyed meeting you; I'll be back :)

    Congrats on finishing the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed getting to know you too, Jen! Thanks for coming by so often and leaving your thoughts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts