A few I pics I couldn't share before...

I was busy working on projects in December, but couldn't share them because I was gifting them. I thought I would just share a few shots of what I gave....

Mary's Quilt
Mary's Mary's

Mom's Quilt
Mom's Mom's

Amanda's slouchy Hat                    Mrs. Binnie's scarf                 
side 2 004

Mary's Eternity Scarf
20121130_202405

Dad's blanket                                                 Cman's blanket
019 016

I also made a few hats, but apparently forgot to get pictures of those. :)

Comments

  1. You are amazing!!! And a beautiful, generous heart to boot! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Becky. You are a sweetie. :D

      Delete
  2. wow. that is a lot of work and labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I really love the process of making something for someone. It's purely selfish I guess, LOL.

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing the beautiful treasures you made! i'm of the belief that homemade gifts are the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I like them too. It took me a while to figure out that isn't the cse for everyone, and that it was okay! LOL

      Delete
  4. You amaze me! I had no idea you quilted, too! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leann. I have to say, I dont' know if I quilt the "right" way or not, but it works.

      Delete
    2. If it works then it the right way! LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts