No matter what, you are loved.

Yesterday I was feeling  left out, alone, excluded, and hurt. I was frustrated but didn't want to bring that here... again.

The past weekend was hard. I missed the absence of my oldest deeply, and the phone call we got was short. (I know, at least I got to talk to him.)

I sat here this morning knowing I didn't want to hold onto that. I wanted to hold onto the good and the joy and the sunlight. And then this...



The Brave Girls Club always always brings me to where I want to be. They encourage me to be in the light and to be the light. They make me smile. They remind me I am loved and that I am to love. One day maybe I will get to go to camp, somehow, but for now I am simply grateful for what they share on their blog, through their daily emails, and their classes. They touch my heart and my life in such a positive uplifting way. I am so thankful to them.

I am loved, and have some of the bestest friends who accept me for who I am and encourage me to keep being more. My son is doing great, and in 3ish weeks will graduate and get his cell phone back.

You are amazing, too, my friend. Watch the video (again if you did already) and know that no matter what you are loved! NO MATTER WHAT!

Comments

  1. LOVE THIS. "People who know exactly who they are help others see exactly who they are too".

    Thanks for being you...and sharing this! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some amazing video's and I adore their daily emails. Always so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on time... :) And I'm sorry you were feeling that way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always is, and those moments do happen. Love you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts