Brave Girls Club:: heard of it?

I have to tell you something. It’s been too long, and I’m not fully sure why I haven’t said it before, but it’s time. It’s so time. During the Lenten season this year I took an online class that broke my heart open wide. It helped me become more the person I am meant to be. It set me back on the path to beauty and hope and joy. You need to know about this website because it has made a difference in so many women’s lives, and it could make a difference in yours.

Brave Girls Club

I honestly do not even know how I found {Brave Girls Club}. Sometime at the end of last year to the beginning of this one I stumbled clumsily across their path. I had walls up, and I didn’t trust the love that they seemingly shared so easily. I thought they must be fakes, and knew that if I reached out to them individually I wouldn’t get a real response from them. I set out to prove myself right or wrong and sent an email. My mistrustful cynical note was responded to in a gentle loving way. That cracked me open a little; enough to consider taking their class {Soul Restoration 1}. What I learned there was amazing. Life changing.

I can’t do a better job at explaining who they are and what they do than they can. I can’t tell you all they have to offer and how they keep opening more doors all the time. They are the ones who can do that best, so I highly recommend you head to {their site} and read the about section, check out their classes, go look at their brand new store, and take a peek at the new daily blog posts they are putting up.

What I can tell you is they taught me to be the person I was meant to be. They gave me techniques which helped break down walls. They showed me how I can know myself and trust the Holy Spirit within me in order to open my heart once more. They were the ones who gave me the lesson on the {levels of me} which has given me so much freedom from my people pleasing problem. What I can tell you is if your soul had been damaged {Soul Restoration 1} will help you. What I can tell you is their love is genuine and sincere. What I can tell you is ALL THEY WANT is for you to be the woman you were meant to be, and they BELIEVE with all their hearts that it’s possible.

{Brave Girls Club}:: check them out, learn more
{Soul Restoration 1}:: consider signing up in August
{Daily Truths}:: sign up to receive these emails right now

To Kathy, Melody, and the rest of the amazing people who offer us Brave Girls Club. Thank you so much for offering up your hearts. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to what you offer us. Thank you for your kindness and love. You have helped many a woman, including me.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do. I know not everything is for everyone, but you don't know until you check it out. At least sign up for the emails. They only come Mon-Fri but they really are so uplifting and such truth for us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts