31 Days of Being Still:: A Short Video

Psalm 46:1-3 (NIV)
 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.





I found this video online and while it was made for a youth group I believe that anyone can take away from this. Do you ever still yourself during the day and remind yourself that God is in charge?  
What is it that you need to release? Where in your life do you need to be weak?

If Being Still is more than a moment in the morning, then what does it mean exactly?

Comments

  1. 3/4 of the way through this video, the dog clawed at the door to come back in, and I almost paused the video to go let her in, when I thought 'No. You can wait 45 seconds.'

    Much of my life and my relationship with God of late has been like that... "Oh hold on, God...I just have to do this one thing." When the true answer to that is "Umm, no. No, you don't."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts